Welcome to the end of the world
Do you want to visit the end of the world? Come to us. Our cottage located in the mountains is an ideal place for everyone who wants to spend time actively or rest in a quiet place. Wellness is something you will not find here, but if you are looking for accommodation in the mountains and seclusion, you are in the right place. The cottage is in the vicinity of Deštné, the main tourist centre of the Orlické Mountains.
- only the whole building is rented
- the capacity of the cottage is 30 people (including the suite)
- the first floor rooms: two rooms with two beds, one room with three beds, two rooms with four beds, one room with five beds and one room with six beds
- the suite on the ground floor has five beds, a kitchen and a bathroom
- the kitchen is fully furnished (two refrigerators, a cooker, an oven, a dishwasher, a microwave, a toaster, a kettle and dishes)
- large dining room with a playroom for children and TV
- a lounge with a bar and the entrance to the outside facilities
- Three bathrooms (4x toilet, 4x shower)
- Central heating, water from the own well
- A washing machine, a small dining chair for children and a cot
- Wi-Fi coverage across the whole building
- A storage room for bikes and skis
- outside seating with a fire ring and barbecue grill, barbecue skewers
- a parking place for 8-10 cars next to the cottage (should there be snow on the road, there is a possibility to park the cars 200 meters away from the cottage)
- a sandpit for children, a trampoline and a little garden house for children (we plan to expand the facilities for children)
- Summer points of interest
- Winter points of interest
The church of Saint Matthew
A Roman Catholic church built between 1737 and 1741. The church thrived during the era of the First Czechoslovak Republic. Nowadays you can enjoy the beautiful outlook from atop the hill.
The Adventure park in Deštná
If you feel like doing adventure sports, you should visit a nearby adventure park in Deštné. There are circuits for both children and adults. Other activities are footgolf and pump track.
A quad-bike rental shop
You can rent a quad-bike from a rental shop near our cottage. There are two circuits to try - the large one and the small one. If you are uninterested in quad-bikes, you can rent a scooter, an electric bicycle or a mountain bicycle.
The lookout tower Velká Deštná
The peak Velká Deštná is the highest mountain in the Orlické mountains with a height of 1116 meters above sea level. You can enjoy a splendid lookout from a new nineteen meters tall tower which was constructed in 2019.
The ski resort Deštné
The ski resort in Deštné is the largest in the Orlické Mountains. There are seven downhill runs each of them offering a unique experience and different difficulty. You can use six ski tows or a ski lift.
If you are fond of cross-country skiing, you can try new ski runs 700 meters away from the cottage. In Orlické Záhoří there is the longest cross-country ski run in the Czech Republic, it is also artificially lit.
Zieleniec Ski Arena
Zielenec Ski Arena is the largest ski resort in Polish Kłodzko. There are 23 kilometres of downhill runs. The biggest downhill run is 2 800 meters long and you can enjoy skiing to 21:00 due to artificial light.
Ski resort START Jedlová
It is the closest ski tow to our cottage. There is a 400m long ski slope which is artificially lighted for night skiing. Snow cannons are used for the production of artificial snow. You can visit the cottage START where you can rent skis or have something to eat.
Restaurant Kozí chlívek
- 2,5 km -
- 3 km -
- 3 km -
- 2 km -
Ski Resort Deštné
- 3 km -
|out of season||summer||winter|
|1 night||11 000 Kč||12 000 Kč||13 000 Kč|
|2 nights||13 000 Kč||14 500 Kč||16 000 Kč|
|3 nights||17 000 Kč||19 000 Kč||21 000 Kč|
|4 nights||22 000 Kč||25 000 Kč||27 000 Kč|
|5 nights||26 000 Kč||30 000 Kč||32 000 Kč|
|6 nights||30 000 Kč||35 000 Kč||37 000 Kč|
|7 nights||33 000 Kč||37 000 Kč||39 000 Kč|
- summer ... June–September
- winter ... December–March
- out of season ... April, May, October, November